Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The contract is signed!

The contract for website development has been signed and the check has been received! We're on our way!

Of course, the first thing that has to be done is my responsibility. I have to sign up for web hosting. Kevin recommends Sashbox.com and it looks pretty good. We'll need the Basic service for now. I expect that will probably grow in the next year or two, but we'll see.

I'm excited. No.... I'm REALLY excited! Putting The Busy Needle website in cyberspace has been on my list of Goals and Objectives for th past two years. Kevin has assured me that we will go "live" by April 2.

In the meantime, I'll keep you all posted on what's happening. You'll be able to see how we're progressing (though you won't be able to use the shopping cart until we go live) because Kevin has agreed to allow you to "see" the work as it's being done. You can monitor our progress!

Please feel free to give me input. I want this website experience to be a good one for all of us, so if there's something that you think we can do better (or just something you really dislike) just drop me an email and I'll see what we can do.

No comments: